Becky Schultz, Director of Human Resources
Looking for a Career that Makes a Difference?
If you thrive on challenges and innovation in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact on changing cancer care, The West Clinic has a place for you on our team. We are always looking for bright, energetic, compassionate people who want to make a difference in the lives of others. If you are an individual who is dedicated to serving others and possess a great work ethic and proficiency in computers, please feel free to send/fax/email us your resume. If you are interested in any position at any time, we are pleased to accept your resume for consideration. We offer excellent salary and benefits. Come join the future of oncology!
Each team member on our staff of over 400 is committed to creating a center of world-class excellence in the delivery of patient care.
The West Clinic offers many outstanding benefits including:
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Jury and Bereavement Leaves
- Optional insurances to cover cancer, accident, and heart/stroke
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical expense/Dependent care reimbursement; adoption assistance)
- Credit Union Participation
- Direct Deposit
- Special Banking Services
Click here to view Current Employment Opportunities.
Please send, fax or e-mail your resume and salary history to:
The West Clinic, P.C.
100 North Humphreys Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38120
Attention: Human Resources
Fax: (901) 322-2978
Thank you for your sincere interest in seeking employment opportunities at The West Clinic.